Steam URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Soakingcheese

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):

SoakingCheese#2917

The United States Of America

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):

Central Standard Time, AKA CST

Age (Minimum 14):

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier):

Yes, I do have a working microphone and am willing to use it.

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Under 5 recommended):

I believe I have 0 warnings on the server at the moment.

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why):

I believe I’ve not been kicked nor banned from the server. If I’ve been kicked before, It was about 5 months ago or more.

Have you read the Staff Rules?:

I’ve read the Staff Rules twice and thoroughly, and definitely accept the rules and what they stand for.

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):

Unfortunately, I have no staff experience on Garry’s Mod. I do, however, own 2 Discord servers (not Garry’s Mod based), and moderate them averagely. I’m very familiar with managing Discord servers. To summarize, I’ve no Garry’s mod experience, but experience outside of Garry’s Mod.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (Minimum 1 day):

I have played on the server for 1 day according to the new wipe, but I’ve been playing on the server for longer than 5 months, as I purchased Meme Rank 5 months ago. I’ve taken breaks from the server occasionally, but my total playtime is definitely a few weeks. To add, I have a total of 577 hours on Garry’s Mod and counting.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:

In an average week, I could spend 5 to 20 hours on the server, counting weekends, of course.  I’d like to be active a lot on the server, as I find it very enjoyable.

What values would you add to the team?:

The things I would add to the staff team of ASAP Gaming is well management, discipline, respect, self respect, work ethic, focus, energy, and self responsibility.

Why do you want to be staff?:

I want to be staff on ASAP Gaming because I’ve always respected the admin role. One day, I hoped to gain that position. I’ve wanted to do so because I love what administrators do. They administer the server well and do their job fairly and well, also fairly well. I’ve also noticed that because of the server population, there is always someone breaking the rules, and I’ve wanted to fill that void and take care of the problem. There are admins on the server, but most of them aren’t on duty, and that makes me sad. There’s a fair amount of RDM on the server, me being a victim occasionally to that RDM, but if I was a victim as Staff, I wouldn’t do anything. In conclusion, I want to become staff because I love the job as an administrator, and want to take care of some of the problems on the server due to population overflow.

Tell us more about yourself:

I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 6 years old, and have loved the concept ever since. I have roleplay experience in games like Resident Evil, Garry’s Mod, FiveM, and Arma 3. I am a very friendly person and enjoy being around others, contrasted to my reclusive personality at home. I do things very professionally, or at least try to, because I want to be a fair and respectful person. I believe I am respectful to others and myself. I don’t have much of a temper, to me anyways. Most times, I’m a very patient adolescent. I read the rules of servers and can call people out when they do something wrong. I can take responsibility for my actions. I’m well disciplined and usually get exceptional grades in school, not that that matters anyway, it might to you. My application was denied one week ago, and I’m hoping that this time I can be accepted.

I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this application, and hope it gets accepted. I’m okay with being denied. Whoever you are, thank you for taking the time to read my application, and thank you for any response you may give me.

ASAP Member,
SoakingCheese

4 hours ago, Stefanos said:

Just a mess -rep

6 hours ago, TheOldSchoolWolf said:

Good try but sorry its a no from me.
Try again with more time on your hands and put more effort into the application.

I am sad. I tried hard. I spent a while writing it and I don't know how it's a mess. A lot of other people put their info below the question in their applications. Yeah, I forgot to put the In-game name but it's just my Steam Username, and I'm sorry. I still haven't gotten a yes or no, too.

13 hours ago, Kappa said:

10/10 should be accepted 

I don't know if Kappa is sarcastic or not becuse he is a Senior Admin. I just... I'm sorry guys.

9 hours ago, ♠️ DanTheLad said:

-Rep

bad

Could you elaborate on this Dan?

13 hours ago, Doc said:

-REP

•  RP (ingame name) is missing 
  • No effort at all
  •  Really hard to read
  • Add more information if possible

Thanks for the criticism. I'm not sure what makes you think there's no effort in this, considering I spent a while on it, but you do you Doc. Rook is better.

I'll try to try harder if I get denied, but I tried putting effort into it, and I'm sure I did. I'm not sure what makes you think there's no effort in this, considering I spent a while on it, but you do you Doc.

22 hours ago, SoakingCheese said:

Steam Name:

SoakingCheese

RP (Ingame) Name:

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:68242520

Steam URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Soakingcheese

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):

SoakingCheese#2917

The United States Of America

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):

Central Standard Time, AKA CST

Age (Minimum 14):

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier):

Yes, I do have a working microphone and am willing to use it.

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Under 5 recommended):

I believe I have 0 warnings on the server at the moment.

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why):

I believe I’ve not been kicked nor banned from the server. If I’ve been kicked before, It was about 5 months ago or more.

Have you read the Staff Rules?:

I’ve read the Staff Rules twice and thoroughly, and definitely accept the rules and what they stand for.

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):

Unfortunately, I have no staff experience on Garry’s Mod. I do, however, own 2 Discord servers (not Garry’s Mod based), and moderate them averagely. I’m very familiar with managing Discord servers. To summarize, I’ve no Garry’s mod experience, but experience outside of Garry’s Mod.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (Minimum 1 day):

I have played on the server for 1 day according to the new wipe, but I’ve been playing on the server for longer than 5 months, as I purchased Meme Rank 5 months ago. I’ve taken breaks from the server occasionally, but my total playtime is definitely a few weeks. To add, I have a total of 577 hours on Garry’s Mod and counting.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:

In an average week, I could spend 5 to 20 hours on the server, counting weekends, of course.  I’d like to be active a lot on the server, as I find it very enjoyable.

What values would you add to the team?:

The things I would add to the staff team of ASAP Gaming is well management, discipline, respect, self respect, work ethic, focus, energy, and self responsibility.

Why do you want to be staff?:

I want to be staff on ASAP Gaming because I’ve always respected the admin role. One day, I hoped to gain that position. I’ve wanted to do so because I love what administrators do. They administer the server well and do their job fairly and well, also fairly well. I’ve also noticed that because of the server population, there is always someone breaking the rules, and I’ve wanted to fill that void and take care of the problem. There are admins on the server, but most of them aren’t on duty, and that makes me sad. There’s a fair amount of RDM on the server, me being a victim occasionally to that RDM, but if I was a victim as Staff, I wouldn’t do anything. In conclusion, I want to become staff because I love the job as an administrator, and want to take care of some of the problems on the server due to population overflow.

Tell us more about yourself:

I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 6 years old, and have loved the concept ever since. I have roleplay experience in games like Resident Evil, Garry’s Mod, FiveM, and Arma 3. I am a very friendly person and enjoy being around others, contrasted to my reclusive personality at home. I do things very professionally, or at least try to, because I want to be a fair and respectful person. I believe I am respectful to others and myself. I don’t have much of a temper, to me anyways. Most times, I’m a very patient adolescent. I read the rules of servers and can call people out when they do something wrong. I can take responsibility for my actions. I’m well disciplined and usually get exceptional grades in school, not that that matters anyway, it might to you. My application was denied one week ago, and I’m hoping that this time I can be accepted.

I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this application, and hope it gets accepted. I’m okay with being denied. Whoever you are, thank you for taking the time to read my application, and thank you for any response you may give me.

ASAP Member,
SoakingCheese

Sorry mate 

- rep

Hard to read.

More effort.

7 minutes ago, ^2why u heff to be mad said:

Hey!

I have seen you ingame multiple times now, and I don't like your attitude at all.

But Heff, I've been good to you. And what about my attitude is wrong? I'm always looking for improvement.

9 hours ago, [RS] Prime [A] [TD] said:

Big memes.

-Rep

No effort put into this

Don't really see you online.

If you didn't know, I probably live in a different time zone than you, and that might not be why I'm not online.

You haven't yet responded to any criticism that concerns your application

which is a denial due to your application being a complete mess and you lacking care of improving any negative points or criticism that gotten mentioned throughout the replies from people

If you want to have another shot on getting the staff position, then you can re-apply in two weeks while having full confidence and taking criticism into consideration.