Sign in to follow this  
SlenderCat321

Mason/Alessandro Covell Scam Report.

19 posts in this topic

In Game Name of rule breaker:Mason/Alessandro Covell (He changed names)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:128695914

Reason: Scamming, Alright First thing I wanna say that I don't know if Exchanging  In-game Money for In-game Ranks Is permitted If it's not then I will accept the punishment, But Either way I gave a guy 38M for Meme rank (Too good to be true I know I'm dumb), And after He got the money he killed him self. Pretty much I was scammed for 38M. I don't know if it will be possible to recover that money or not but what's more important to me is that this person receives the punishment he deserves.

Thank you for reading my report I hope this issue can be dealt with soon.

Evidence:

Just now, Alessandro Covell said:

Hello, that person was not me. I just joined the server and changed my name from "Alessandro" to "Alessandro Covell" which is my IRL full name and I like to have it as that. I think you've got me mistaken for someone else.

Nope No mistake about it.

5 minutes ago, Alessandro Covell said:

Wasn't me, can't say much more. Logs prove everything admins can check. I will leave it at that!

Please do not try to lie about it as it will not do you any good, I have all the proof in this one screenshot even has your SteamID in, This will be my final reply to you as I do not want to flood this thread.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1584071766

1 minute ago, Ainsley said:

Please add me on Discord SlenderCat. My Discord is Jumpsy#2328 ... Please let me know when you have done so.

Added, My name is weakling on discord

2 hours ago, The Thy OG said:
3 hours ago, SlenderCat321 said:

No, He read my Forum PMs but not responded to them neither did he try contacting me in game.

You said when asked yesterday that you did give him the refund?

well i guess there is enough proof shown by Thy and Slender 

If he doesn't get a refund ban for scamming 😛