9 posts in this topic

+REP

• Detailed App
  • Meet The Requirements
  • Seems Friendly

Overall

+REP
---------------------------------------------------

I hope your good now buddy and good luck!

-REP

• Scammer
  • Liar

First of all this person scammed me and I have proof of it, I have a report up on the forums and it has video proof and some proof from the staff as well, And second of all

Dude what the actual fuck?, What makes you think you are in anyway fit for staff?, The day after you make a staff app you get on the server change your name so people won't know it's you and also change your PFP just so you can scam someone and then try to get away with it?, Dude You are garbage in my opinion and you are 100% not fit for staff someone who lies and scams is not fit for staff, Kindly screw off.

25 minutes ago, SlenderCat321 said:

-REP

• Scammer
  • Liar

First of all this person scammed me and I have proof of it, I have a report up on the forums and it has video proof and some proof from the staff as well, And second of all

Dude what the actual fuck?, What makes you think you are in anyway fit for staff?, The day after you make a staff app you get on the server change your name so people won't know it's you and also change your PFP just so you can scam someone and then try to get away with it?, Dude You are garbage in my opinion and you are 100% not fit for staff someone who lies and scams is not fit for staff, Kindly screw off.

I wasn't on at the time, I was asleep. I can't do anything about brothers / sisters going on the computer.

24 minutes ago, Alessandro Covell said:

I wasn't on at the time, I was asleep. I can't do anything about brothers / sisters going on the computer.

Well that fucking sucks,I hope you can prove it for your own sake, But it's still your account you are responsible for it.

Edited by SlenderCat321